Access our videos and more
- Downloadable valuation template: You'll learn what's typically hard to learn through books alone - how to value a company.
- Application of technology for micro learning: We send you 30 short investable business snapshot summaries to you via text or WhatsApp for a set period of time of 30 days.
- Social cohort: Join an optional 5 person WhatsApp group.
- 1:1 Zoom calls with your instructor: Want some additional help? We're here to clarify any investing questions.
- A 100% money-back guarantee offered in case you change your mind.
See what others have to say about Apollo:
Before Apollo: Investing feels like a mystery. Where to even start? It’s tough to know how many stocks you should own or when to sell. After Apollo: You’ll be able to implement a long term investment strategy that works for decades. See how some of our students have benefited:
"Kapil summarises a vast amount of theory into bite size chunks that really resonated with me."
Vikram Pappachan, Bloomberg LP
"Personal finance can be overwhelming. Apollo Academy helped me break down my goals and turn them into measurable actions."
Anna Nickerson, Student at
"Extremely authentic in what he teaches."
Saleh Bilal, Managing Director
A short letter from your instructor Kapil
After graduating with a degree in Economics from the University of Manchester, I joined a London based investment partnership Bourne Park Capital as an Investment Analyst.
There's a big difference between investing on behalf of a company and for oneself. When trying to grow my own savings, it became clear that:
- Books on investing never provided actual templates to value a business
- YouTube & other platforms like Coursera didn’t offer 1:1 Zoom coaching or community
- CFA & MBA programs kept facing criticism for being outdated & overpriced even today. Pension funds in general generate a low return & many external funds charge high fees
Investing independently helps in so many ways even outside of finance. Since March 2020, I implemented the framework I teach here.
View my portfolio returns
Click here to view the percentage portfolio returns to date.
How we transform the way you approach stocks
What you'll learn in each video module
Module 1: The power of compound interest in growing your savings (20 mins)
- Understand what a quality business is
- Understand why return on invested capital is the key to generate better returns
- Why people lose money investing ? - how to avoid this
Module 2: Why 'Quality Focused' investing is a better strategy for individuals (2 mins)
- Learn why this strategy lowers risk
Module 3: Learn how to use accounting to buy the best stocks (1 hrs)
- Learn what to look for in a balance sheet, income statement & cash flow statement
- Practical examples that don't require previous expertise: Simple hot dog stand followed by real companies like Dell and HP etc
Module 4: Learn the difference between a good stock and a great one and how to find them (12 mins)
- Identify great businesses using return on capital. We explain what this is
- We discuss “The Gorilla On a Tricycle” framework to more easily identify the 3 pillars of a quality businesses
- Learn what we mean by durable competitive advantage
Module 5: Learn how to identify what makes a company survive over decades (1 hrs 30 mins)
- A full breakdown of which industries contain great stocks
- Real life case studies including Coca Cola, Costco and Brown Forman
- Important Financial Ratios explained in a way that's useful in practice
- Optional: downloadable game
Module 6: Learn what questions to ask management (1 hrs)
- Learn about the importance of company culture in determining the value of a stock
- Learn what do the best management teams do and what to look for in them
- Learn when to sell a stock?
Module 7:How many stocks to own and how to reduce risk (2 hrs)
- Learn the concept of Margin of Safety- a way to minimize risk
- How to value a company using a discounted cash flow model with downloadable template
- Explaining ‘Price to Earnings’, ‘Price to Book’ and why the DCF is better
Module 8: Learn how to fully analyze a stock using two examples - McDonalds & Disney (35 mins)
- How to tell whether they make a good stock or not?
- What exactly makes them a ‘high quality’
- How understanding these can help assess other modern companies
Module 9: 10 powerful (free) research tools to identify amazing stocks (6 mins)
- Save thousands of dollars and avoid expensive subscriptions using these tools
Module 10: Going forward how to keep improving as an investor (30 mins)
- Learn what checklists to use before buying a stock
- Questions for a company’s management revisited
- Learn to mitigate common psychological biases in order to have continued gains well into the future
2021 is the perfect time to learn the Apollo Framework
"To invest in 'Undervalued Quality' is a once in a cycle opportunity right now"
Tobias Carlisle (March 2021), Professional Investor